We collect and process personal data only in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and any other applicable legislation.
If you have any questions or comments about how we handle your personal information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0870 60 725370870 60 72537 or write to us at Modern Tyre Service, Marketing Department, Modern Square, 56 Tempo Road, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh BT74 6HR
What information do we collect and how?
When you use the Website, visit a Modern Tyre Service outlet, set up a Modern Tyre Service business account or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS we may collect, store and use certain personal information that is disclosed to us including your name, status, date of birth, address, telephone, mobile and fax number, email address and details of your vehicle and the purchases made including fitting appointment details and payment details. As and where required, such information may also include photographic identification and proof of address.
Controlling cookies used by Modern Tyre Service
How we may use your information
Following our acquisition of the information referred to above (the “Information”), you accept that we may retain the Information and that it may be held and used by us or any third party company which processes it on our behalf.
We shall be entitled to use the information for the following purposes (as appropriate):
1. To fulfill your order and any other contractual agreements between us.
2. To find the Modern Tyre Service outlet nearest to you and provide you with details.
3. To provide you with an acknowledgement of order message and an order confirmation.
4. To contact you in connection with the depot location courtesy call (to confirm your appointment etc), to advise of any problems or issues or to arrange any refund (if required).
5. To send you a text reminder prior to your fitting appointment.
6. To send you periodic communications from us (this may include communications by post, e-mail, telephone, text message, picture messaging, fax and SMS), about features, products and services, events and special offers. Such communications may be based on use of your vehicle and registration details.
7. Market research, including statistical analysis of user behaviour.
8. To provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using the website.
9. To enable us to monitor and improve the performance of the website and to improve campaign performance on the website
10. In order to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
12. For our business and accounting records.
13. For our employee training purposes.
14. We also collect data for the following purposes: Technical administration of the websites, to enhance your experience of the websites, research and development, customer service, marketing, and ad targeting. All of the above are subject to your stated preferences.
We will not sell the Information to third parties for their own use
We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
If you do not wish us to use your information
If you no longer wish us to pass your details to our Marketing department , or you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Modern Tyre Service please write to us at : Modern Tyre Service, Marketing Department, Modern Square, 56 Tempo Road, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh BT74 6HR, or send an e-mail to us at : email@example.com, stating your name, address and e-mail address (if provided) and advise us which uses you wish to opt out of.