Goodyear Autumn 2019 Promotion
Please see Terms & Conditions for the Goodyear / Modern Tyres Autumn promotion 2019
1. The “Goodyear Vector Voucher Collection promotion 2019” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. The promotion is only available from participating retailers within the qualifying promotional periods outlined;
3. Approved participating retailers are listed on www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/offers-hub
4. There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase and have fitted, qualifying Goodyear Tyres; two or more Goodyear All Season Tyres with a rim size of 14” or above for a single vehicle in one single transaction. Qualifying patterns are listed below;
- Cargo Vector
- Cargo Vector 2 MS
- Vector 4 Season
- Vector 4 Season Cargo
- Vector 4 Season G2
- Vector 4 Season SUV
- Vector 4 Season SUV G2
- Vector 5+ MS
5. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
6. By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form of the Goodyear Rewards portal www.goodyearrewards.co.uk using the claim code GoodyearVector and upload a legible copy of their invoice from the retailer to a third-party agency (The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
7. The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
8. Invoices from participating HiQ Centres must be submitted by claimants and dated within the qualifying promotion period.
9. This promotion will run from 1st September 2019 – 30th September 2019 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion for participating retailers
10. The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by participating approved retailers between 1st September 2019 – 7th October 2019
11. The Promotion will reward a choice of three retailer e-vouchers (Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer) to the reward schedule outlined with the purchase of two or more Goodyear All Season tyres of rim diameter 14" and above.
12. Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the approved retailer invoice) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk against the terms and conditions of the promotion.
13. Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed to the recipient.
14. The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 31st October 2019. The campaign code is GoodyearVector for claims on www.goodyearrewards.co.uk. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
15. No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
16. Please ensure any gift card rewards are used within the redemption period (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any gift card reward within the redemption period.
17. Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear All Season tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
18. The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
19. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
20. Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final.
24. The Gift cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
25. The Gift cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
26. The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this at any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
27. Promoter: Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
28. This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Stretton, WA4. Telephone 01565 832 867.
Reward Terms and Conditions:
Amazon.co.uk Gift card terms and conditions
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, sold for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission. see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
Marks and Spencer:
1. Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed at M&S stores in the United Kingdom, Eire and the Channel Islands (including Outlets but excluding BP stores) and online (subject to website terms and conditions). They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference.
2. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, Lunch to Go, personalised cards or M&S Energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card.
3. Gift cards and e-gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and a maximum load value of £1000.
4. Gift cards and e-gift cards, or a combination of, are restricted to a maximum of five that can be redeemed in any one transaction online.
5. Gift cards and e-gift cards are valid for the period which is the later of (i) 24 months from the date of issue, or (ii) 24 months from the date of the last transaction. After the expiry of this period any remaining balance will be cancelled. Balance enquiries can be obtained online or by calling 0333 014 8777 for the UK and Channel Islands (local rates apply) or 1890 719380 for Eire (mobile rates may vary).
6. If any item purchased with a gift card or e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
7. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
8. Gift cards and e-gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
9. Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
10. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift card / e-gift card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction. If spent in store, the remaining balance is shown on your printed till receipt.
12. Gift cards and e-gift cards should be treated as cash. They are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. M&S will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
13. M&S reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift cards and e-gift cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
*M&S is not a sponsor of this promotion. M&S Gift Cards may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference. Cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Bank services, products or outstanding card balances, made to measure shirts, personalised cards or M&S energy or to buy another gift card or e-gift card. Can be used in all M&S stores in the UK and Channel Islands, including outlet, railway, motorway and airport stores but not in BP Connect stores. Are valid for 24 months from the last transaction (transactions include balance enquiries). Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period. Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example in the event they are not satisfactory quality. Should be treated as cash, M&S will not accept liability if lost, stolen or damaged.
1. Who can qualify for this offer?
This offer is available to customers who have purchased Goodyear All Season Tyres from a participating retailer within the campaign dates.
2. Do I need to upload my whole invoice?
Yes the whole invoice needs to be uploaded to be accepted. The date purchased, the tyre dealer details and tyre purchase details need to be clearly visible.
3. When is this promotion valid?
All qualifying purchases for this promotion must be made through the below participating dealers within the promotion dates outlined:
Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight on 31st October 2019.
4. When will I receive the vouchers?
Once you have submitted your claim, your claim will be validated and, if successful, you will receive your e-gift card via email within 28 days.
5. I have not received my vouchers, what should I do?
If you have not received your gift in the time period outlined, please call us on 01565 656 273* and we will look into this for you.
*The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
6. I cannot upload my invoice, is there another way to claim?
If you are struggling to upload your invoice to the claim page, please post a copy of your invoice along with the claim form information to:
The Cow Shed
Walnut Tree Farm
7. Will my details be passed onto 3rd parties?
No, your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
8. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
If you have a question that is not listed here, please call us on 01565 656 273*.
*The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
1. Is there an expiry period relating to my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
Your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
2. How do I redeem my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
When you redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*, the funds will be stored in 'Your Account' and automatically applied to your next eligible order. The original expiry date, applies to any unused funds. For full instructions on how to redeem it click here
3. I'm not ready to use my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* yet, can I save it on my account?
After you've entered the code on Amazon's site, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the code again. You can choose to check out without using it when you select your payment method. Simply uncheck the box next to 'Use your Gift and promotional balance'. If you don't see this screen during checkout, you can click Change under the Payment Method heading on the final page before you place your order'. Your available balance will be automatically applied to 1-Click orders.
4. I'm having problems assigning my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to my account.
After you've entered the code on Amazon.co.uk, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* has already been redeemed, it's likely to be because the code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance in ˜Your Account". If you're still having problems, check the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
5. What if my order is more than the value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
If your order total is more than your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.
1. How long is my M&S e-Gift Card valid for?
Your e-Gift Card is valid for 24 months from:
a) the date of issue
b) the date of the last transaction or balance upload.
2. Where can I spend my M&S e-Gift Card?
Your e-Gift Card can be spent online or instore.
3. What if my order is more than the value of the M&S e-Gift Card?
If your order total is more than your M&S e-Gift Card balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.
1. Is there an expiry period relating to my John Lewis & Partners e-gift card?
Your John Lewis & Partners e-gift card is valid for 2 years.
2. How do I redeem my John Lewis & Partners e-gift card?
You can spend your e-gift card at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com, just select use gift card or e-gift cards on the payment page, then enter the 19 digit number and PIN. To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis & Partners or print your e-gift card. Waitrose stores can only accept printed e-gift cards.
3. What if my order is more than the value of the John Lewis & Partners e-gift card?
If your order total is more than your John Lewis & Partners e-gift card balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.