Goodyear Autumn 2018 FAQ Terms and Conditions
The promotion will run from Monday 1st October 2018 to Friday 30th November 2018 (inclusive) at Approved Participating Dealers only. Approved Participating Dealers will be listed on www.goodyear.co.uk
What tyres does the promotion cover?
Goodyear Summer, All Season and Winter tyres that are 16” or for Retail customers.
What is the offer?
Customers can claim up to £80 in John Lewis or Amazon vouchers as a reward for their Goodyear purchase. The offer is tiered for purchases of 2/3 tyres or 4 tyres and the rewards varies by rim size
Promotional grid in graphic above:
Where can the dates of the promotion be found?
The dates will be available on the ‘Terms & Conditions’ section on the customer redemption card, the Goodyear website www.goodyear.co.uk and the Goodyear Rewards website www.goodyearrewards.co.uk
How does the end customer redeem the promotion?
They will need to go to www.goodyearrewards.co.uk , enter the redemption code, their details and upload their invoice. The invoice must be legible and the date of purchase on the invoice must fall within the redemption period for the participating dealer.
Where can the customer find the redemption code?
This can be found on the redemption card that needs to be handed to the customer at the till point or attached to the invoice. A pack of 100 cards will be issued to each participating Centre. The code will also be available on the Goodyear website and on the websites of participating dealer landing pages where they will host the Terms & Conditions.
Do they have to upload their invoice?
The customer must upload their full invoice for their claim to be accepted, you must clearly be able to see the date they purchased, the tyre dealer details and their tyre purchase details.
Can the customer choose John Lewis Vouchers and Amazon vouchers?
The customer must choose one voucher only – either John Lewis or Amazon .
Can the invoice be a picture taken on a camera phone?
If the image is clear, and all details mentioned above are visible, the picture will be acceptable.
Why do you need the customer details?
We need their details so we can post or email them their vouchers.
Will my customer’s details be passed onto anyone else?
No, the information you provide to us will only be used for the purpose of this promotion, unless the customer opts in to received further communications from Goodyear.
How long does the customer have to claim their cashback?
The last date the customer can claim is the 31st December 2018
Will the customer receive a notification if their claim was accepted or rejected?
Yes, an email will be sent direct to the customer, if it was rejected it will state the reason why.
Customers should also check their junk & clutter folders.
My customers claim was rejected why?
They can be a few reasons as to why a claim was rejected:
- 1. The tyres they purchased are not eligible, please refer to the promotional grid
- 2. The purchased their tyres outside of the promotion dates
- 3. The invoice does not give all the detail needed, as mentioned above.
- 4. They submitted their claim after the 31st Dec 2018
How will the customer receive the vouchers?
They will receive them by post or email, 28 days after the claim has been validated by our promotions agency (not the date of the invoice)
How long are the vouchers valid for?
It has been 28 days and my customer hasn’t received their vouchers, what do I do?
Contact MLP Promotions on 01565 832 865. Make sure you have the following information to hand:
- 1. The customer’s name
- 2. Tyre dealer they purchased the tyres from
- 3. The date their purchased and the tyre details.
The MLP Team can then tell you the status of their claim. Or contact one of the GYDU Marketing Team
Reward Terms and Conditions:
Amazon.co.uk Gift card terms and conditions
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, sold for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or redeemed without permission. see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by EU S.à.r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
John Lewis Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. The John Lewis Partnership gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis or Waitrose shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect your gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
4. Gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £500.
5. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.