Goodyear Summer 2020 NI
Get up to £100 in shopping vouchers when you buy 2 or more Goodyear tyres with Modern Tyres.
Goodyear Summer Promotion 2020. 15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020 (inclusive)
At Approved Participating Retailers only.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. The “Goodyear Summer Promotion 2020” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Tyres UK Limited (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. The promotion is only and exclusively available at Approved Participating Retailers within the qualifying promotional period (15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020) Approved participating retailers are listed on https://www.goodyear.eu/en_gb/consumer/offers-hub from 15th June 2020 until 15th September 2020 (final redemption/claim date)
3. There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase qualifying Goodyear tyres (two or more Goodyear car, van, 4x4 or SUV tyres with rim size of 17” inch or above for a single vehicle).
4. The offer excludes company vehicle drivers (Fleet), businesses, organisations and institutions.
5. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
6. By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form of the Goodyear Rewards portal www.goodyearrewards.co.uk using the claim code GYSUMMER20 and upload a legible copy of their invoice from the retailer to a third-party agency (The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
7. The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
8. Invoices from participating Approved Retailers must be submitted by claimants and dated within the qualifying promotion period.
9. This promotion will run from 15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion for participating approved retailers.
10. The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by participating approved retailers between 15th June 2020 – 15th August 2020 (15th June 2020 – 22nd August 2020 for online orders).
11. The Promotion will reward up to £100 in Sainsbury’s or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.) with the purchase of two or more Goodyear tyres of rim diameter 17" and above.
12. Claimants must choose either a Sainsbury’s gift card or Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* (*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.) when submitting their claim.
13. Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the approved retailer invoice) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk against the terms and conditions of the promotion.
14. Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed or mailed to the recipient – fulfilment will be subject to the choice of gift by the claimant.
15. The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 15th September 2020. The campaign code is GYSUMMER20 for claims on www.goodyearrewards.co.uk. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
16. No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
17. Please ensure gift card rewards are used within the redemption period (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any gift card reward within the redemption period.
18. Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
19. The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
20. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
21. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
22. Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final.
26. The Gift rewards are non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
27. The Gift rewards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
28. The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this at any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
29. MLP only uses personal data provided to it to administer the Promotion and for no other purpose. MLP are processing data on behalf of The Promoter and will delete all personal data 12 months following the end of the promotion.
30. Promoter: Goodyear Tyres UK Limited, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
31. This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Stretton, WA4 4PG. Telephone 01565 656 273.
Buy 2/3 Tyres
17” £25 Gift Card
18” £40 Gift Card
19”+ £50 Gift Card
Buy 4 Tyres
17” £50 Gift Card
18” £80 Gift Card
19”+ £100 Gift Card
Reward Terms and Conditions:
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions
* Restrictions apply, see amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.
Sainsbury’s Terms and Conditions
1. Sainsbury’s gift cards can only be used at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd as part or full payment for goods.
2. They cannot be redeemed at sainsburys.co.uk, in Sainsbury’s petrol stations or in the pharmacy. For a full list of excluded products please visit https://www.sainsburysbusinessdirect.co.uk/customer-service/exclusions/ .
3. Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for Sainsbury's Bank products, services, credit card balances and concession products.
4. The initial and subsequent balances can be checked at checkouts instore or by calling customer services on 0800 636262. The card balance will be printed on the till receipt after each use.
5. Treat the card as cash. If a card is lost or stolen, we can cancel it to stop anyone spending your balance and issue you with a new card, but we cannot refund any balance spent on a stolen card.
6. If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us on 0800 636262. Lines are open Monday to Saturday, 8am until 7pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
7. Sainsbury’s is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the card and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time.
8. Manage your gift card by registering at www.sainsburysgifts.co.uk/registermycard
9. The funds on this gift card/gift voucher are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card/voucher may not be available to spend.
10. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be purchased at self-serve checkouts.
11. The gift voucher may not be used for purchases from Concessions in Sainsbury’s stores or at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.
12. Gift Cards have a 24 month expiry date from the date your provider requested the card. If not used within 24 months of first issue the gift card will expire and any balance will be forfeited. After first use in store, the Gift card thereafter has a 24 month rolling expiry date from last transaction (including balance enquiries from the customer services desk in store).
Goodyear Summer Promotion 2020 - Offer FAQs
1. Who can qualify for this offer?
This offer is available to customers who have purchased Goodyear tyres from participating retailers within the campaign dates.
2. Do I need to upload my whole invoice?
Yes the whole invoice needs to be uploaded to be accepted. The date purchased, the tyre dealer details and tyre purchase detailsneed to be clearly visible.
3. When is this promotion valid?
All qualifying purchases for this promotion must be made through the below participating dealers within the promotion dates outlined: Northern Ireland: 15th Jun 2020 -15th Aug 2020. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight on 15 September 2020.
4. When will I receive the gift?
Once you have submitted your claim, your claim will be validated and, if successful, your gift will be sent to you within 28 days via Royal Mail.
5. I have not received my gift, what should I do?
If you have not received your gift in the time period outlined, please call us on 01565 656 273 * and we will look into this for you. *The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.*
6. I cannot upload my invoice, is there another way to claim?
If you are struggling to upload your invoice to the claim page, please post a copy of your invoice along with the claim form information to:
The Cow Shed
Walnut Tree Farm
7. Will my details be passed onto 3rd parties?
No, your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
8. If I have any questions that were not answered here, who can answer them?
If you have a question that is not listed here, please call us on 01565 656 273*.
*The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.*
Sainsbury's Gift Card
1. What’s the expiry date on my Sainsbury's Gift Cards?
There is a rolling 24-month expiry date on all Gift Cards. The expiry date is reset with every use at the till, including balance enquiries at the customer services desk. You can also find out your expiry date by calling customer services on 0800 63 62 62.
2. Can I top up Gift Cards instore?
No unfortunately not you cannot top up Gift Cards in-store.
3. How do I know how much money is left on the Gift Card?
Once you have purchased something with your Gift Card you will be given a till receipt and a Gift Card statement which will showyour opening and closing balance. You can also hand over your Gift Card to a cashier at the till or at the customer service desk and they will swipe it for you to find out the balance. There is also a telephone helpline to call –0800 636362.
4. Can I use Gift Cards or Vouchers to buy groceries online at Sainsburys.co.uk?
At present you are unable to use your Gift Card online. However, Sainsbury's are working at trying to make this available forcustomers.
5. Do I get Nectar points when I redeem my Gift Cards or Vouchers?
Yes, all Vouchers, Gift Cards redeemed earn Nectar points instore on relevant products.
6. What can I buy with the Gift Cards?
Sainsbury’s Gift Cards can be used to purchase most products in stores. As part of Sainsbury's terms and conditions, the following products and categories cannot be purchased with a Sainsbury’s Gift Card;
• Branded Gift Cards • Scratch Cards • LPG AUTOGAS • Pay Point product and services • Prescription products • Infant Formula • Tobacco and related products • BT phone cards • E TOP-UP Savings stamps • Postage Stamps • National Lottery products • Car park tickets • Online delivery charges • Concession coffee shops, restaurants or vending machine purchases • Petrol or products within petrol stations (apart from when using a petrol card).
Food Tokens have the additional exclusion of alcoholic beverage products.
7. Can I use my Gift Cards for purchases in petrol stations?
From 16th October 2012 you will no longer be able to use your Gift Card in petrol stations.
8. Can the Gift Cards be used in concessions?
Concessions cannot accept our Gift Cards, but all Sainsbury’s coffee shops do accept them.
9. Can I use my Gift Cards in Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages?
Sainsbury's cannot accept Gift Cards at Sainsbury’s Local in partnership with Euro Garages.
10. Can I use my Sainsbury’s Gift Cards in Argos?
Sainsbury's cannot currently accept Sainsbury’s gift cards in Argos stores and cannot accept Argos gift cards and vouchers inSainsbury’s stores.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
1. Is there an expiry period relating to my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
Your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
2. How do I redeem my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
When you redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*, the funds will be stored in 'Your Account' and automatically applied to your nexteligible order. The original expiry date, applies to any unused funds. For full instructions on how to redeem it click here
3. I'm not ready to use my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* yet, can I save it on my account?
After you've entered the code on Amazon's site, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that youdon't need to enter the code again. You can choose to check out without using it when you select your payment method. Simply uncheck the box next to 'Use your Gift and promotional balance'. If you don't see this screen during checkout, you can click Change under the Payment Method heading on the final page before you place your order'. Your available balance will be automatically applied to 1-Click orders.
4. I'm having problems assigning my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* to my account.
After you've entered the code on Amazon.co.uk, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* has already beenredeemed, it's likely to be because the code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are alreadyonyour account, view your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance in ˜Your Account". If you're still having problems, check the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
5. What if my order is more than the value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*?
If your order total is more than your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with anadditional payment method.