Goodyear Spring Promotion 2018 Terms and Conditions
The "Goodyear promotion" (the "Promotion") is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd (the "Promoter"), it's agencies, participating retailers or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion, or trade.
Purchase two or more Goodyear tyres rim size 16"inch and above and receive up to £80 in shopping vouchers.
The offer is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 who purchase qualifying Goodyear Tyres from participating dealers within the qualifying promotional period (1st March 2018 until 30th April 2018).
Here's how to claim your reward:
1. Visit goodyearrewards.co.uk
2. Enter the campaign code: Goodyearvouchers2018
3. Fill in your details
4. Upload a photograph of your invoice or receipt
5. Your reward will be posted to you once validated.
Terms & Conditions
The Goodyear Spring Promotion 2018
1. The “Goodyear Spring Shopping Voucher promotion 2018” (the “Promotion”) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over except employees of Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
2. The promotion is only and exclusively available at Approved Participating Retailers within the qualifying promotional period (1st March 2018 until 30th April 2018) Approved participating retailers are listed on www.goodyear.co.uk from 1st March 2018 until 31st May 2018 (final redemption/claim date)
3. There is a purchase requirement. The offer is open to retail customers who purchase qualifying Goodyear tyres (two or more Goodyear car, van, 4x4 or SUV tyres with rim size of 16” (inch) or above for a single vehicle.
4. The offer excludes company vehicle drivers (Fleet), businesses, organisations and institutions.
5. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the promotion and by any other requirements set out in the promotional materials.
6. By participating in this Promotion, the claimant is required to submit information on their claim on the online claim form of the Goodyear Rewards portal www.goodyearrewards.co.uk using the claim code Goodyearvouchers2018 and upload a legible copy of their invoice from the retailer to a third-party agency (The Marketing Lounge Partnership).
7. The information submitted will be checked and verified by The Marketing Lounge Partnership to confirm that the submission is compliant with the terms of the promotion.
8. Invoices from participating Approved Retailers must be submitted by claimants and dated within the qualifying promotion period.
9. This promotion will run from 1st March until 30th April 2018 (inclusive) and is deemed to be the qualifying promotional period for the promotion for participating approved retailers.
10. The Goodyear tyres purchased must be fitted by participating approved retailers between 1st March and 30th April 2018.
11. The Promotion will reward a choice of two retailer cards (Amazon.co.uk and John Lewis) to the reward schedule outlined with the purchase of two or more Goodyear tyres of rim diameter 16" and above.
12. Rewards will be issued to claimants within 28 days of the validation of the claim (not the date of the approved retailer invoice) online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk against the terms and conditions of the promotion.
13. Providing the claim is successful, the reward will be emailed or mailed to the recipient – fulfilment will be subject to the choice of voucher by the customer.
14. The claimant must submit their claim via the www.goodyearrewards.co.uk portal by the 31st May 2018. The campaign code is ‘Goodyearvouchers2018’ for claims on www.goodyearrewards.co.uk. Claims submitted after this date will not be accepted.
15. No liability can be accepted for gift rewards not received due to incorrect information provided. Please check junk and spam filters for email confirmations regarding your claim.
16. Please ensure any gift card rewards are used redemption period (outlined in the retailer reward terms and conditions below), the Promoter or third-party agency may not be held liable for the claimant’s failure to use any cheque reward within the redemption period.
17. Claims must be made on the official claim form completed online at www.goodyearrewards.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice (either a scan or photograph). The image must clearly show the Goodyear tyres purchased, rim size of the Goodyear tyres purchased and the date of purchase plus the invoice number. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records in the event of a query.
18. The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) will send you an email receipt of the validated claim within seven days of validation
19. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted.
20.. Entry into this promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer.
21. Incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible receipts.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final.
25. The Gift cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
26. The Gift cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
27. The Promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this at any time during the promotional period without prior notice.
28. Promoter: Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd, 2920 Trident Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, B37 7YN.
29. This promotion is managed by third party agency: The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited, The Stables, Home Farm, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX. Telephone 01565 656 273.
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
30. 1. Is there an expiry period relating to my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card?
Your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is valid for 10 years.
31. 2. How do I redeem my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card?
When you redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*, the funds will be stored in 'Your Account' and automatically applied to your next eligible order. The original expiry date, applies to any unused funds. For full instructions on how to redeem it click here
32. 3. I'm not ready to use my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card yet, can I save it on my account?
After you've entered the code on Amazon’s site, they’ll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the code again. You can choose to check out without using it when you select your payment method. Simply uncheck the box next to 'Use your £40 Gift and promotional balance'. If you don't see this screen during checkout, you can click Change under the Payment Method heading on the final page before you place your order'. Your available balance will be automatically applied to 1-Click orders.
33. 4. I'm having problems assigning my Amazon.co.uk Gift Card to my account.
After you've entered the code on Amazon.co.uk, they'll keep the balance in your account for use on future purchases so that you don't need to enter the claim code again. If you're seeing an error message that the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* has already been redeemed, it's likely to be because the code has already been applied to your account. To check whether the funds are already on your account, view your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance in ‘Your Account’. If you're still having problems, check the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* Terms and Conditions to make sure your order meets the rules and restrictions for paying with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
34. 5. What if my order is more than the value of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card?
If your order total is more than your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.
John Lewis Gift Card
35. 1. Is there an expiry period relating to my John Lewis e-gift card?
Your John Lewis e-gift card is valid for 2 years.
36. 2. How do I redeem my John Lewis e-gift card?
You can spend your e-gift card at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com, just select ‘use gift card or e-gift cards’ on the payment page, then enter the 19 digit number and PIN. To spend in store, simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis or print your e-gift card. Waitrose stores can only accept printed e-gift cards.
37. 3. What if my order is more than the value of the John Lewis e-gift card?
If your order total is more than your John Lewis e-gift card * balance, you will need to pay for the remaining balance with an additional payment method.