These terms and conditions take priority above any other communications, including advertising or promotional items for the ‘Safe to enjoy life more’ reward campaign (the “Promotion”). By taking part in the Promotion, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Who are we?
Promoter: Continental Tyre Group Ltd, Continental House, 191 High St, Yiewsley, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 7XW
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 19 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HF
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Administrator and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion as well as members of their households. Retail customers only.
2. Promotional Period: You must make a qualifying purchase between 1 September 2018 and 31 October 2018, inclusive. Closing date for claims is midnight on 14th November 2018.
3. Promotional Website: Details of the Promotion, including the claim request form, can be found at www.continental-rewards.com.
4. Participating retailers: Details of retailers participating in the Promotion can be found at www.continental-rewards.com/dealer-locator.
5. How to participate: To participate in the Promotion, you will need to purchase 2 or 4 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres in one transaction (retail sales only) from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period and complete the following steps within the defined timescales:
a. Within 14 calendar days of purchase, visit the ‘Claim your reward’ section of the promotional website (www.continental-rewards.com) and complete the claim request form. You will need to provide legible proof of purchase in the form of an invoice from the retailer.
b. Claims will be reviewed within 5 working days and validated customers will receive an email confirming their reward selection details
c. Customers will have 14 calendar days from date email sent to click the link in their validation email to verify their details and confirm their request. Please check your spam filter.
d. Once details have been verified, your reward request will be processed by TLC:
i. If you’ve requested a hotel or spa reward, you will receive a voucher incl. unique redemption code in the post. To book your chosen hotel or spa break, you’ll need to contact the TLC Concierge team on 0330 124 2066 with details of your booking request within 60 calendar days of voucher issue (the date of your venue booking must be within 6 months of voucher issue). The TLC Concierge team will follow up with booking confirmation via email within 3 working days of your booking request. If your chosen venue isn’t available on the dates specified, the TLC Concierge team will contact you to arrange alternatives dates and/or an alternative venue.
ii. If you’ve requested a days out reward, you will receive an email within 3 working days containing your unique redemption code and instructions how to book online. You’ll have 60 calendar days to redeem your reward with your chosen days out partner.
Please note: Kwik Fit customers will complete step 5a (outlined above) on the Kwik Fit website. Their claim will be reviewed by Kwik Fit and validated customers will receive an email from Continental’s rewards partner, TLC Marketing, confirming their reward selection details. Timings and other customer requirements remain unchanged.
6. Rewards: The level of reward available to qualifying customers will depend on the number of tyres purchased. Customers who’ve purchased 2 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres will be eligible to claim one standard reward. Customers who’ve purchased 4 Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres will be eligible to claim one premium reward or two standard rewards. Details of the rewards available, including terms specific to each venue, are detailed on the promotional website: www.continental-rewards.com. Age and other restrictions apply to rewards, subject to availability - please refer to the promotional website for full details. Reward options fall in to three categories:
a. Hotel stay
b. Spa break
c. Day out
Reward venues are subject to change - customers are to refer to the Promotional Website for details of the most up to date listings.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and Administrator will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the customer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death as a result of taking up a reward or that occurs at the participating venues except where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of the Promotor or the Administrator. The Promotor and Administrator do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the participating venues.
7. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you:
a. Reside outside the UK or Ireland
b. Have not purchased 2 or 4 (qualifying) Continental car, van or 4x4 tyres from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period in one transaction
c. Have not registered your claim within 14 calendar days of purchase
d. Do not click on the link to verify your details within 14 calendar days of date email sent
e. Do not book your chosen reward(s) within 60 calendar days of voucher or unique redemption code issue
f. Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these terms and conditions as determined by The Promoter in its sole discretion
8. You will only receive a confirmation email if your registration/claim has been deemed valid. Any invalid claims will not be notified.
9. The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the claim process or don’t comply with these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to replace any of the rewards with one of equal or greater value if any of the rewards become unavailable because of/due to circumstances out of their control
11. Rewards are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we may in our sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these terms and conditions we will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligation.
14. This Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this Offer should be directed to: Continental - Safe to enjoy life more, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. If for any reason you encounter a problem, please contact TLC on 0330 124 2066 for assistance. Lines are open 9.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. Calls are charged at your standard rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively, you can contact TLC via the contact us form on the promotional website.
15. The Promoter and Administrator will do everything they can to make sure the Promotion is completed smoothly - however, we won’t be responsible if something outside of our reasonable control were to happen. The decisions of the Promoter and Administrator are final and while we’ll do everything we can to sort any issues out, we can’t enter into detailed responses with you beyond a reasonable level.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
18. Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
20. Responses to questions regarding the legal interpretation of the terms and conditions will be governed by English Law. Parties that reside in England and Wales submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Parties that reside in any other part of the UK or the Republic of Ireland submit to the jurisdiction of their local courts.